View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 03:00 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I do like the following review for Moon People. It is 5 stars.

Quote:
5-stars Mindboggling - so awful that you can't put it down.
By Amazon Customer on 8 January 2015
Format: Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

I have to start by saying that this is the worst book I have ever read. Why the 5 stars? Because it is so appallingly atrocious that I was compelled to read it. Like other reviews I have read, I am not entirely convince that this was written as a serious book, either that or it was written by a child. If it is the latter, then hats off to him. If, however, this is a genuine publication, then my sympathies go out to the author for not having anyone to advise him on how badly written it is.
If only this was on Kindle Unlimited, I might give it a go.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote