Thread: MobileRead January 2017 Second Chance Vote
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2016, 05:01 PM   #12
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Glo HD, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
And I haven't read that Heinlein since 1957, so I rather doubt I remember any of it.
SF isn't at all my thing (you knew that ), but I'm so charmed by the notion and the story behind the title, The Door into Summer, that I couldn't resist voting for it. I hope it wins.

I wish I could find a door into summer; failing that, the novel seems suited as an antidote to these cold, dark days.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote