View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Do you buy books with you Kobo?

As the title says. With all the options Kobo has added since the 2.0 update. Do you use these to purchase books with your Kobo or has it influenced you to do so?

EDIT:
So some who view this may wonder why I started this poll. Well for those who've read my past posts on this subject know my stand, for those who don't... I'm in the "Hell no, get it off my Kobo" group. Two things came to may mind 1) What if I am *gasp* wrong and 99% of the people who use Kobos (Touch/Glo/Mini) do want these options and 2) what if I am right.

Well the only way to really know is to start a poll and have people vote on it. It will by no means be definative but it will give Kobo some useful information to base the direction they are heading in on. This way, people express their opinion, I stop ranting about this in other threads and Kobo will, hopefully, make an even better UI (User Interface for those who don't know).

By the way, if you don't like any the the above options, please feel free to post your own answer. These were the only ones I could think of at the time and in no way should they limit you expressing your opinion on this subject.

Last edited by Danger; 10-06-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote