View Single Post
Old 05-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #10
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinZ View Post
But I mainly took this as a sample, how different emulator and real device react sometimes.
I'm not surprized that they are so different. Based on the emulated buttons, I always had the impression that the emulator was written quite a while ago, and wasn't really kept up to date. I think the fact that it works at all should be considered a blessing rather than a right. Personally, I never use it, and do all my testing right on the device. With WiFi and the sshd daemon installed and running, copying over a new file is as easy as repeating an old shell command.
rkomar is online now   Reply With Quote