View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 03:31 PM   #4
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by salsaguy View Post
Well Then i must be the first since this just happened to me yesterday. I now have a message in my notifications that the memory for apps is low even though still have 4.5 gigs left!!

Not good esp if AZ is handing us out a free app a day.
i guess in need to remove some eh?
This wouldn't be so much of a problem if Amazon let us use Apps2SD feature of Android 2.x but 1GB for apps is very generous. Most Tablets give less space when it comes to internal memory.

I recommend getting History Eraser or some other cache cleaner that will help clear up some space. You can also clear data on Preinstall apps you plan not to use to free up even more.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote