View Single Post
Old 09-05-2011, 03:46 AM   #29
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrhc View Post
It seems that the percent to use is 15%. Should be about 15.2% but with ACDSEE I can use only integer numbers.
It really depends on how your computer display is set up (what the screen resolution is and what the physical dimensions of the screen are).

The colours you see in the image will also depend on how you set up the brightness, contrast, "warmth",... of your monitor. The scanner I used also introduces colour and size aberrations. There's no way you're going to look at those images and see what colours I see when I look at my actual PB 902. However, you can get a good idea of how the fonts are rendered, and that was my purpose for providing the images in high resolution. You can see how the thin fonts in the PDFs produce a lot of antialiasing, and thus fading, of the characters.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote