View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 01:53 AM   #15
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicleeblair View Post
I like what I've seen so far
I fixed the issues I'd put here earlier. Really my main problem is what I've had in both CC and other apps: my library is too big for it to run at all quickly.
the fix for that is simple. store less books on the device, fetch what you want then you want it, and delete when done
unless you are moving to in internet desert, put a copy of your whole library in cloud storage and configure CC to access that as needed.

i know that at least one other user has said it works with 4000+ books and have not commented on the speed, so maybe it also depends what device you are using.
if your device library is on a slow SD card, could that be a factor ?
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote