View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 12:52 PM   #12
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Yes, that's how it works for me. The credits usually have fairly generous validity, this particular promotion for Kindle UK gave me until Feb 28 to use the credit. Needless to say, I spent it almost instantly... Once the credit has been applied, if I look at any Kindle book, it shows the price with the credit deducted. There is a "details" link next to the credit which will show the amount and expiry of the credit being applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binaryhermit View Post
And at least in the past, when I've had a credit, if it was, say, a $5 credit and I bought, say, a $0.99 book, it'd use $0.99 of the credit and leave me with $4.01.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote