View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 01:04 PM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwl99 View Post
I am trying to add my Onedrive Calibre library to my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T700 with AOSP 6.01. When I navigate to my Onedrive folder I can see my Calibre library folder in it but when I tap on it, it just opens up the folder and I cannot see a way to select the folder. The only choices on the "choose calibre library" box are up/back and cancel. Can anyone help? Thanks
CC recognizes a calibre library by the presence of the calibre file "metadata.db". If that file isn't there then that folder is not a library.

The attached image shows the contents of a folder manager that contains an empty calibre library using the web-based Onedrive file.

Verify that the calibre file actually exists in the folder you think is the library. If it does then we have more work to do.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	474
Size:	55.8 KB
ID:	152321  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote