View Single Post
Old 11-21-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
I don't particularly like shared universes and rarely read books set in them, except the originals. I also don't like novels set in the movie universes, even when they follow the canon. I've never read any Star Wars/Star Trek novels, for example, and don't plan to do so. But then I'm not a fan of franchises in general. I usually read/watch the original books/movies and that's it, I move on to something else. Dozens and hundreds of products by different creators using someone else's original idea is not really my cup of tea. I just get bored.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote