Thread: Odyssey Help! (to buy or not)
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 04:09 AM   #4
Chi Cygni
秋子 permanently lurking
Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chi Cygni ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Pocketbook Era
Well. I ordered it. I never had a touch screen ereader, I'm a bit fed up with buying expensive batteries for kandle, and I already sat out 2 generations of Cybook (Orizon and first Odyssey last year). And I love to read at night in bed so it will be useful. I watched some youtube films and it looks quite impressive. Pixmania sells it for 152€ (+ cheapest delivery 5€) but I paid 137€. Too good occasion to pass up. Now I'm done with ordering whatever until February (or so I tell myself )
Chi Cygni is offline   Reply With Quote