View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 12:03 AM   #14
mcrmama
Addict
mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.mcrmama 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by vxf View Post
Regarding battery life - I have had two 900s, a 350 and a 950. None of those devices comes any close to the claimed battery life.

The 350, if I read regularly, a couple of hours per night, I have to recharge every week or so.

The 900s and 950, thanks to the wifi and 3g, don't last more than 4-5 days.

I even bought a replacement battery for the first 900, thinking this was low (based on SONY's claims). It made no difference.

Frankly I don't mind - my readers are always with me and plugging them in to sync with my PC is no big effort and I would do it anyhow every couple of days to manage my list of books.

But the claims about battery life are absolute BS, unless all the units I have had were faulty, which seems unlikely.
I get a week or so as well on my 650. I have to say though when I had my pocketbook 360, it seemed that I was charging daily. The battery just did not last long.
mcrmama is offline   Reply With Quote