View Single Post
Old 12-29-2011, 09:21 PM   #1
bibahbuzemann
Addict
bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.bibahbuzemann solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: PRS-T1
Can you make page-numbers correspond to page-turns?

I allways get "double" page numbers like 234-235. I'm using the original everything of any ebook. It makes no diff whether I bought it online, got it somewhere else or used Calibre to convert it.

In order to determine the actual capacity of the T1's battery, I'd like to see how many times I can change pages under varying conditions like only clicking or only swiping.

I've had the T1 for two months now and I know it lasts a long, long time, but hey, call it pedantism.

There is no way I'm going to do this by counting, I just enjoy reading to much for that!
bibahbuzemann is offline   Reply With Quote