View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 06:19 PM   #23
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPE View Post
I don't know why, but I've been having issues with books sent by email. The covers don't show up, but everything is fine if I just sideload them through USB. Is this a know issue? I send the books in AZW3 (which I always use) but I believe they are converted into mobi while being sent.
Do you add the covers to books via Calibre and then just send them through email via that route? If you add a cover to a book in Calibre you have to reconvert it before saving it somewhere or the cover won't stick to the file.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote