View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 02:08 PM   #13
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Some of his books just have anonymous chapter breaks.
Dune has epigrams (extracts from a fictional history book) and no page breaks or chapter headings.

I don't think ebooks should slavishly follow paper books, so if the scene break is really an anonymous chapter start I'd be happy with a page break. Similarly with Dune. I have a lot of Dune on paper and recently got the 1st 3 cheap as ebook, so I will put page breaks and TOC to the start of each "history" quote.

I have all Discworld and much other Pratchett on paper, so unless it's legitimately offered very cheap for the series…
Or I discover I'm living for 100s of years.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote