View Single Post
Old 08-03-2022, 01:38 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveLessnau View Post
Odd. I thought I'd looked for the section breaks before doing any editing. It's possible I deleted the para tags already. But, I'm almost positive there wasn't a ParaNoIndent in my copy. Oh, well. I managed to find them and replace them regardless.

Also, I had the Calibre editor break the files at those <hr/>s. In this book, there are about 90 book text files now. It all seems to work fine and the delay upon loading is gone. Thanks.
I don't break the HTML files at every section break. I do it such that when the HTML has to be broken, I do so at a section break.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote