View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 11:13 AM   #117
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
While we are meandering in the discussion of RAH, anyone else who was very unhappy with the re-release of Podkayne of Mars with Heinlein's original ending?
I've not read it yet, so I can't say. In general though, I prefer going with a creator's original intentions. I also don't mind bummer endings.

Looks like most fans prefer the original ending. At least according to a Baen poll and subsequent editions (including the current Kindle version) sticking to it.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote