View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 01:44 PM   #4
Debi
Connoisseur
Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Debi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Ipad Mini 2, Ipad Air 2
I'll second Harry T's vote for Voice Dream.

I don't think it happens very often but there was a half price sale on Voice Dream last month. I convinced my sister to pick it up for those books that don't have an audiobook version. She was excited to get to listen to the Jefferson Bass Body Farm series which I had been reading and telling her about. Paid for itself in one series.

The reading app is what I use the most. The font adjustment for someone who needs larger fonts than many reading apps provide is invaluable to me. It's my go to reading app on my iPad mini.
Debi is offline   Reply With Quote