View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 10:25 AM   #43
HYPE
Groupie
HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HYPE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeshadow View Post
Astonishing. Unthinkable for me. Reading absorbs me fully. My family usually jokes every thief could empty the room I'm reading in undisturbed. Doing anything else while reading leads to postponing the reading in my case.
Same for me! Most of the books that I read are about history or philosophy, and therefore require a lot of attention. I can't possibly imagine doing other things while reading as I would forget a whole lot of details and I would have to reread pages too often to make it worthwhile.
HYPE is offline   Reply With Quote