View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 05:32 PM   #65
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by GtrsRGr8 View Post
Thanks for supplying those.

Even though you live in the U.K., I always appreciate you going to the trouble to look up the U.S. and Canadian and ? links, also. Makes me a little embarassed that I don't do the same for my posts, though, but I usually can get over it quickly.
I do my best but I can't always get good information on the US price and availability.

You see Amazon.com covers not just the US but is the 'Mother Ship' to all the world, especially those who don't have their own Amazon Store or want to pay in US dollars or have a Spanish or English language web interface.

So their smart server gives different results depending on where in the world it thinks you reside, oops.
Little.Egret is offline   Reply With Quote