View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 01:29 AM   #10
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Aura H2O, Aura HD, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvinator View Post
Sorry for the delay in getting back to this.

After much computer work and nook work, i finally figured out that this Nook has no SD card. could that be the issue? Do I need to set something in Calibre so that it recognizes the Nook sans SD Card? Or do I need to GET an SD card for it to work?
The SD card won't help.

One question is if you are swiping down from the top of screen and selecting Transfer files (MTP) instead of USB for charging in the notifications area? And why don't Android devices make that setting sticky?

Otherwise, I was recently helping one friend with a similar issue and we ended up factory resetting his #$%^&*(+=_) tablet before it would connect to his computer. Which was a pain restoring everything he had installed/copied to his tablet.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote