View Single Post
Old 01-23-2012, 02:36 PM   #794
SBT
Fanatic
SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SBT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs-t1, tablet, Nook Simple, assorted kindles, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I obviously need to download more books so I get more proficient in finding them. SBT has uploaded books on polar expeditions, a somewhat esoteric topic, that is why I figured it be smarter to do a search on uploader rather than tags.
I do try to remember to tag'em with 'polar exploration' - you can try to search for that.

BTW, drop me a line if you have any recommendations for PD polar litterature ebookification; there is almost too much to choose from both the Internet Archive and the Norwegian National Library.
SBT is offline   Reply With Quote