View Single Post
Old 12-28-2012, 07:18 AM   #33
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
The one I'm working has quite a few with a paragraph opening with a quote mark and ellipsis
“... Isabella is far too indulgent to me

But in fairness, most of them are referring to partial quotations from other sources:
"... she repeated, bursting into tears."

Yes, definitely back to spaced faux ellipsis for these. I've mostly used them, with the NBSP, in previous projects, but thought I would get adventurous this time. Wrong time to get frisky, I think.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote