View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Hmm... My pending reading list on my KF is over a year long (not including Comic books)

The majority of my side loaded apps& games are NOT certified for android 4x AFAIK.

I am stuck at one checkpoint in "Shadowgun" and "Nova HD" Two 3D games Supposedly made for the "tegra"class processors but they run flawlessly on my KF.

My KF is less than a year old
and giving me more than the functionality
I though it ever would
I am content and not looking for the "next great thing" in a tablet at this point.

Last edited by Anabran; 06-25-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote