View Single Post
Old 09-09-2018, 05:07 PM   #77
Owl_
Enthusiastic reader
Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Owl_ ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paperwhite3, Kobo aura one, kobo touch 2.0, Kobo Clara HD,Poke2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Sorry, I think you will need to rephrase your question because I haven't a clue what you are asking
I've 3 questions:

1)Is the firmware 4.6.9995 the fastest and stablest one today?

2)Does the patch `Dictionary text font-family/font-size/line-height - beta` remove totally the 4 margins? (What must I write otherwise?)

3)Can I edit the abovementioned patch in order to obtain something like this in the popup window of my dictionary? Example:

entry1definition1definition1definition1definition1defini tion1definition1definition1definition1definition1d efinition1definition1definition1definition1definit ion1definition1definition1definition1
entry2definition2definition2definition2definition2defini tion2definition2definition2definition2definition2d efinition2definition2definition2definition2definit ion2
entry3definition3definition3definition3definition3defini tion3definition3definition3definition3definition3d efinition3definition3definition3definition3definit ion3definition3definition3definition3definition3de finition3definition3definition3definition3definiti on3definition3definition3definition3
entry4definition4definition4definition4definition4defini tion4
entry5definition5definition5definition5definition5defini tion5definition5definition5definition5definition5d efinition5definition5definition5definition5definit ion5
Owl_ is offline   Reply With Quote