View Single Post
Old 11-16-2008, 12:21 PM   #62
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
It's not a problem. It is actually a true statement. I was also wondering if there needed to be a separate page for the Mac on how to run the mobiperl scripts. Since once you get it running on both platforms the commands are pretty much the same, except you would really use singlequotes on the Mac rather than double quotes to surround parameters with spaces. You can use single quotes on windows too.

If not the main difference will just be the screen captures. We don't have to do it this way, just an idea. Yea.. and a little lazyness on my part.

BOb
If you want to go to one page, just add the mobi2mobi commands and images then we can move the whole thing to Kindle Mobi2Mobi Mac page. It's up to you. You are the Mac King!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote