Thread: Surface Go
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 12:42 PM   #5
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Screen is good to me, but I'm not a real screen connoisseur, so take that for what it's worth.
Battery definitely is weaker than the Surface 3 that I used to have (likely due to the higher processor power) so I would say it's probably weaker than the other devices you mentioned. Having said that, for me it's an awesome device. I could never go Android or Ipad over it because I want the full Windows functionality including things like macros in Excel.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote