View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 09:37 AM   #7
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
[note: all these points are addressed in release 1.0: see page 6 of this thread]
Yes it supports centred text alignment, as well as left, right and fully justified. It follows the directives in the ePub document itself. If there's a demand for it, I could add a feature whereby the user could over-ride (i.e. "justify paragraph text even if the ePub says not to"). Those with a strong view, please message me, and I will consider it.

In terms of full page breaks, it will insert a full page break at the start of a chapter (this being the normal way that the ePub format signals a page break).
As it stands, the program renders the <br> tag as a centred "=O=" followed by a line break. I did that because I reckoned that by and large it was better than adding loads of page breaks (some ePub books make pretty heavy use of <br> breaks). But if there is a lot of demand for rendering them as page breaks, it's an easy option to add. Anyone with a strong view either way, please message me.
[see below for correction - I mistook hr and br]
Cheers,

Jim

Last edited by Jim Chapman; 12-12-2009 at 12:02 PM. Reason: New release
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote