View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 01:00 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarjaE View Post
Thanks.

I can't see where I am to edit the tables. As it is, they don't say much about compatibility. For example, the Kindle Dx listing doesn't note that it can't handle password-protected pdfs, jpx images in pdfs, has trouble with transparency in pdfs processed in Ghostscript, etc.

None of the entries I've seen touch on jpx images.
Tap the help button to learn how to edit the pages. It is best if you have a username in the wiki. There is always room for improvement.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote