View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 12:51 AM   #2928
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Currently listening to A Grave Talent by Laurie R. King, and narrated by Alyssa Bresnahan. I read this book nearly 30 years ago, but this is the first time I've listened to it. The narrator, sadly, is no better than so-so. A stretch to 3 stars. However, not bad enough to abandon it.
Nearly finished, and I admit, the narrator has grown on me. Now a solid 3 stars, maybe 4? No, but a solid 3. I will be reading the rest of this series, probably as a straight through binge listen. Because while I have lots of books to listen to, none of them is calling to me right now.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote