View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 09:11 AM   #44
alvina
Connoisseur
alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.alvina is far, far better than a slap in the face with a wet fish.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
After seeing the video for a second time or so I've an open question, too.

I use the display of the book cover of the book I'm currently reading while the Reader is in sleep mode to distinguish my different Readers.

That's because I read some books at once with different Readers. If the Reader wakes up the moment I open the cover, the display of the book cover doesn't make sense at all since I won't see it. I'd prefer to see the book cover for, let's say, two or three seconds untill the Reader gets activated.

I've been thinking about the fact that the the outside and corners of the T3 won't be protected much with this new cover system, too. But this are questions you really care about if it's your first Sony Reader. When you have two or three you don't care that much about it anymore, you just put the Reader into your pocket and if something happens you still have a backup. Keep in mind that, although this is the most expensive 6' Digital Reading Device now, this devices are cheap in general. If the T3 would be your first Sony Reader maybe you should take a Kobo Mini for 40 Euros as a second Reader for outside use to feel safer about your Sony.
alvina is offline   Reply With Quote