View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #71
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markismus View Post
I've put i back together: no joy.

Could the black tape to the side of the screen be ir-conductive too? I damaged some in the lower right while opening the case.
The only black tape on mine is across the bottom below the screen. It is not part of the IR guide, I think it's there to prevent led bright spots showing up.

You could try cleaning the black edge of the inside IR plastic, the "gap" some talk about, it doesn't take much to mess things up. The other critical part of the IR plastic are the scalloped edges on the inside that the IR Emitters shine into.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote