View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 05:58 AM   #51
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by embryo View Post
Because I know nothing about Linux distributions and their compatibility, can you (and anybody with a working Linux system) please check them and tell me if they work, so I could release them along the windows build?
It works on my Debian, but that's a pretty bad test given that I already installed all the prerequisites.

If it works on the Ubuntu 17.04 and 18.04 LiveCDs compatibility should generally be decent enough. You could also check Fedora, which tends to be the most aggressive in unexpectedly not shipping "standard" libraries.

Just to give you an example (wholly irrelevant to you of course ;-) ), see here.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote