View Single Post
Old 01-19-2015, 10:05 AM   #16
sadowski
Connoisseur
sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadowski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 350, Kobo mini, PB mini
The screenshot is blank, obviously dumping a different buffer than koreader is using. I need to get hold of a camera to take an external shot.

It looks to me as if something like the pixel depth (bpp) or so is wrong. Like all pixels are extremely smeared out along the lines.

The log file says "xres=600 yres=800 bpp=4 vdepth=8". The first three are as I would assume (600x800, 16 shades of grey). I do not know what vdepth is and whether this is correct.

Jens
sadowski is offline   Reply With Quote