View Single Post
Old 07-31-2017, 05:13 PM   #10
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
Actually Amazon doesn't know I don't want the phone anymore, and their last email said they couldn't do price matching. I'm assuming that was in reference to the price difference between now and when I first bought the phone. I was supposed to get a replacement. Maybe I should move that from the beginning of the email and incorporate it into item 4. I can get rid of the other items after 4.
Read post 8 for better wording.

Thanks for letting me take advantage of the Office education course I took in high school.

Always remember when dealing with a business, keep it professional and to the point.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote