View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 01:59 PM   #36
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexross View Post

title "autosole" author "Carlo Lucarelli" isbn:9788817013086

title "la torre della solitudine" author Valerio Massimo Manfredi isbn:978885201062
TY.
The first thing I noticed is that anobii doesnt dispaly the cover anymore. Only small thumbnails in searchresults, but not on the book page.
That declares the missing cover, just a dummy-cover.

"autosole" author "Carlo Lucarelli" gives a small description , but with the isbn number there is no description at anobii.
The plugin first looks for the isbn number, and if that not exists or is not known it takes the title and author as input.

The same for la torre della solitudine" author Valerio Massimo Manfredi , except that the isbn number (978885201062) is not correct/not known.

So, correct me if I am wrong, for these books there is no more information ( or no information) at anobii. About the missing covers see my first line.
I presume the thumbnails are to small to use, at least the plugin is not written to grab them from the searchresult page.

So sorry, the results depend on anobii. Maybe you have to consider using the options of inmondadori.

Thanks anyway for your notification.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 07-25-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote