View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 07:18 PM   #6
khalleron
Kate
khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.khalleron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: MeeBook, Kobo Libra Colour
I've reloaded the page and I'm not seeing what you're seeing. All I see on the right hand side are ads for Kobo's ereaders.

So after scratching my head for awhile, I reloaded it in IE (I normally use Chrome), and lo and behold - there it is.

They seriously need to fix that. That information, as well as the Goodreads reviews, is completely missing in Chrome.

So I also reloaded the original one, and although it doesn't list any download options, it still says it's readable on Kobo and other 'select' ereaders.

Try looking at the site in Chrome and see how completely different it is. That's just wrong.

Last edited by khalleron; 07-10-2013 at 07:21 PM.
khalleron is offline   Reply With Quote