View Single Post
Old 09-18-2009, 11:21 AM   #58
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by griffonwing View Post
Correct. But last time I simply did that, the formatting was off. I had no way to go through and look at what was going to be outputted until it was done. By doing it in Word like this, I can see each page, 15 pages at a time, and make sure tables look good, page-breaks are fine, delete any misc empty pages, etc, before the final output.
You can also specify the page size in word itself for tricky documents where you need to see the output a head of time. Just another way to do it. The important thing about PDF is to make sure the output is scaled to the device when layout is important. Otherwise the reflow works well enough.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote