View Single Post
Old 05-14-2018, 02:48 AM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootsdigger05 View Post
Hi,

I just installed Calibre 3.23.0 and now I get a C++ runtime error upon startup.
(See attached).

Help?
Which version of Windows are you running?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Was this a new install of calibre or was it an upgrade from an earlier version? If it was an upgrade from an earlier version, I would suggest uninstalling calibre and then deleting the Calibre2 directory from Program Files. This will not affect your calibre data. After the uninstall, re-install calibre.
In this case it should be - ". . . delete the Calibre2 directory from Program Files (X86)".

But I'd suggest the OP uninstall it via the Control Panel Programs and Features applet, that should clean-up the Trusted installer related registry entries.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote