View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #10
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
As of 8:40 Mt Standard time, that IPOD Touch Box is up to $167..........do you think people are actually gullible enough to think that this is a real IPOD? Even tho it clearly states it isn't? Unbelievable.
I think people do not read the entire listing carefully. They read the "box" in the heading as "new in box" .... and they do not look any lower than that.

And, yes, I think this is a scam. My only worry in even looking at it is that it tries to take me to a site that I know is a scam and that has been known to plant viruses. So, it doesn't give me a warm and cuddly feeling.

Like I said .... I would find this very funny, if I didn't firmly believe that someone was being scammed. And, what really bothers me is that there is no way to give any of the bidders a head's up or ask them if they are a part of the joke, if it is meant as a joke.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote