View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:43 PM   #11
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Working better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rock View Post
Seems better but does seem to lock up every now and then when reading and I have to reset. Still it is working better then it was before.
Dear Rock:

Well, that is better news; but it should not be hanging up at all. You MAY have a corrupted file with the book you are reading. I do not know... just a suggestion.

I wish others on here would chime in today. In any case our tech support is available. I did give you the phone and email address earlier in this thread.

Is this one eBook you are reading or several different ones when the hanging up occurs?
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote