View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 10:17 AM   #2
radamo
Addict
radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.radamo can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Oasis 9th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCCISProf View Post
I just downloaded the newest version of the Sony Reader Library 3.1. During the installation it automatically authorized the computer on which it is installed (I checked my account). I was surprised to see that it would not read any of the protected .lrx files that I had purchased from Sony. Instead the reader offered to re-download the books again (i assume in the new format).

However, not all of the books that I had purchased are available. Possibly as time goes on they will convert all their books, but it seems odd that they would not include the older DRM scheme in their new software for backwards compatibility.

Anyone else have the same experience or am I doing something wrong.

Thank you.
I hope you they are just trying to play catch up. That would upset quite a few people if they are not able to get epub versions of old purchases and the new reader software can't access the protected LRX versions...

RA
radamo is offline   Reply With Quote