View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 01:00 PM   #5
MatthiasR.
M92 user
MatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of lightMatthiasR. is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Onyx M92
I carry my M92 in my backpack or trunk bag on my bike like every day.

I pack my backpack or the trunk bag very full so that I was often afraid that it would break as I carry normally at least my laptop, a bottle of water, some books and some notebooks.

However, until now it did never break. I guess that even packing the backpack or the trunk bag very tight helps, as then all the pressure is put on the outer plastic frame. However, if you put something uneven in front of the (covered) display of the M92, then its sure to break.

Btw: I broke my M92 screen once as I was reading in bed. I left it there and one hour later, I sat myself directly on the display, as it was covered by a blanket
Of course, the price of repairing the screen is very high, but Booxtor - from whom I bought the M92 - explained somewhere in the forum that the eink screen itself costs approximately 150€. So, you can't blame anyone for extraordinary high prices for repairing. Just pay more attention to how you carry it and everything will be fine.
MatthiasR. is offline   Reply With Quote