View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 10:27 AM   #9
elizilla
Addict
elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elizilla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Aura One, Sony PRS 650, Sony PRS 350
I have a charger for the PRS-600 that I bought by mistake, it doesn't fit my 650, and it cost so little that it wasn't worth returning. It's a wall wart and the plug that goes into the reader is round. It's been sitting unused under my desk since last fall - I hate to throw it away since it's brand new. If someone in the USA or Canada wants it, I'll send it for the cost of shipping. Drop me a PM.

Last edited by elizilla; 06-14-2011 at 04:49 PM.
elizilla is offline   Reply With Quote