View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 02:36 PM   #67
markdek
Addict
markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markdek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Yeah, I've currently got a "Kindle Collections" column, w/ a collection called "To Read List"........this plugin detects the column, and detects the "to read list", BUT it currently does nothing when I run it. I have 24 "To Read List" books on my Kindle, but this plugin, even after setting it up, and sync'd, says I have Zero (0) books in the To Read List collections............does this make sense? Is this what's not working right now, as you indicated?
markdek is offline   Reply With Quote