View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 03:38 PM   #72
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidhburton View Post
ahh...who am I kidding,...I have no shame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davison View Post
I like that....I'll repeat it to myself like a mantra.
I have no shame, I have no shame, I have no shame....feeling better....
Oh, BTW have I told you about MY NOVEL?
I have no shame...I have no shame....
You two are a crack up! (for those members using google translate-- it means hilarious)

I've loaded Second Coming to my Sony and have just started it. It has already grabbed my attention and will drive me crazy, as I won't have much time to read until this weekend!

Kill & Cure is on my laptop (I don't do format conversions). I locked up my Sony one time with a pdf file, so I'll have to read it on the laptop. I did look for someplace to purchase it, but I could not find it available to USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Da-Da-Du-Da! (Fanfare)

My brilliant husband's, Tim's, first book ..... <snip> and finally he meets and marries the greatest woman alive.

Get "The Days of Babylon: An Autobiography By A Former Stoner" at Smashwords, when it eventually gets posted.

Reviews:
Fabu! Boffo! I couldn't put it down! Two thumbs up!
Bambi (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

If you buy no other book this season, make sure this is the one!
DixieGal (bambiblings.blogspot.com)

The book is great, and the wife's jewelry ain't half bad either.
Anonymous (bambiblings.blogspot.com)
Hummm, Those names and that website sound familiar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Be the first to download this book!
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/11079
Hey, a link! Have fun DG! (I wonder if having the wife as member of MR qualifies for adding you to my list?)
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote