View Single Post
Old 05-15-2011, 05:31 AM   #5
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Aura , Sony PRS-350
I do have an idea. It is possible that there is a difference in the behaviour of the 3G between those Kindle sold to American users and those sold to Europeans. I know for example you can browse with the Sony PRS-950, which has 3G, only Wikipedia in Europa, but when you use wifi you can check your email. This has something to do with the costs of the 3G. I am sure you can browse the Amazon store and Wikikpedia. Try it, please. And then try wifi only, where you are the one paying for the internet gate, to check your mail.
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote