Thread: ebook manager
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #4
smoker
smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.smoker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android
Thank you all for the replies. I am trying to avoid the file manager option since the books should also be imported. Yes the tag option is good but I will have to spend too much time to re-tag all the books and I would prefer to avoid that...

I found out that by using Titanium backup you can create different data profiles for certain apps, so you can use the same app with different content depending on the data profile you use. There is also a widget that brings up a menu to select the profile you want. This sounds as an interesting idea especially if I can find a way to make a shortcut that will change to the data profile and start the app on the same time...

if any of you has any good ideas, it would be welcome!
smoker is offline   Reply With Quote