View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 01:03 AM   #7
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I don't need an "ebook app"
I have similar needs as cromag.
Ideally I'd want the following:

1: DRM free Epubs

2: I pay for each ebook (no subscription based stuff)

3: I can redownload it (for example if I lose the epub I downloaded or whatever).

4: Also to be able to download it straight to my PC from a browser (meaning no requirement to install a program on my PC). Even better if I could download it to my kobo Ereader from the internal browser on the Ereader.

5: I don't get spammed with "helpful" suggestions of books via email or whatever.

6: a link on the goodreads website to purchase, which I use a lot.

7: No regionalization issues for book purchases.

Last edited by danskmacabre; 01-22-2013 at 09:29 PM.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote