View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 08:34 PM   #37
sun surfer
languorous autodidact ✦
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: onyx boox poke 2 colour, kindle voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I think I was asleep when the time expired, but just in case, I'll fourth the Lyrical Ballads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
If I'm still in the timeframe for voting (I'm not sure about this) then I'd like to third Silvia Plath.

And concerning Faust: You shold keep in mind that if you vote for Faust, you are voting for both parts of Faust, not just the first part.. Anyway, we've enough time..
You're both good! Nominations remain open until I announce them closed and we still have an hour or so to go still on these.
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote